A Unique Mother

For a long time I did not know the secret of how my mother knew about my arrival. When I came home from school, the door would open before I knocked. When I came home from college, as soon as I approached the door, I would see my mother glowing face with joy. I would sit by the stove made of, my mother would make hot bread and I would eat with pleasure, when my favorite food was cooked my mother would say "let's compete"

This competition was very interesting.

Mom would put the bread in the changer and say, "Now let's see if I bake another loaf of bread first or you finish it." And the hot bread would come down from the stove and come to my plate, so I would eat three or four breads.

But I never understood who won.

We had some rules in our house, everyone followed them, we were not allowed to go out of the house after sunset, but after completing my education I got a job in a company in Lucknow so that I would come home late at night Yes, mother's, but it remained the same.

Even if I came home at dawn, I never had to open the door myself. When I lay down, I would try to open the door quietly so that my mother's sleep would not be disturbed, but I would take the key out of my pocket and open the door.

I used to ask my mother, "How do you know I'm here?"

She would laugh and say, "I can smell you."

Then one day mother passed away ...!

Once after the death of his mother, he reached home late, stood at the door for a long time, then knocked softly on the door. Waited a while and knocked again when he didn't get an answer. Then he sat on the brick threshold near the door in the street.

How long have I been leaning against the door, lost in thought, and I don't know when my eye was opened, I just remember hearing the call to prayer from the mosque. After a while, my mother's friend opened the door from the front house.

They came out anxiously.

He put his hand on my head and said .. "Son! Your mother used to peek for hours from the window of your room which opens towards the street.

They say ......

"Son! You came to home late at night, by the noise of pots and pans in the kitchen, your sister-in-law become disturb and use bad language about you so she slept early at night.

Then he looked out the window and spoke.

 "Son! This window will never open again.....!! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments