Prostitutes, Angel and Me

 She was seven years old when her uncle was sexually abused her. When eleven years old, the son of uncle had eaten her like a brutal bird all night. So sixteen years old, her father had forced her to bodily. Her father kept earning her body. Her father used to buy wine with the amount of wounds on her body, and used to buy wine and brought different women to the thirst of his lust.

Seeing me some of my comments in a group on Facebook, she sent me friend request that was present in the waiting list for a few days. After that, she sent me a message in inbox, after being a short talk, she asked my WhatsApp number. Severe depression was victimized and wanted to be a consolidation. 

After taking the number, asking the same night detail, she started telling everything and continued for three hours continuous call. It was obvious of her copious voice that telling everything she was passing through and tears. Meanwhile said to me, "Sorry Waseem Sahib! I did not even think of time and not ask your fee." I said I do not take any charges from any compelling or needy. Just let me know how you feel?

 "I feel like that someone has to squeeze a lot of pain inside me".

Three days were daily and ahead of the story was something.

When her father was blowing her body, then she met her during her person. The person won her heart with his words and then expressed his desire to marry her. Anila was surprised to know everything that Usman wants to marry her. In the eyes of Anila, Osman was not a human but "angel". She dreamed of her entire life with her angels and dreaming of her love. Anila's father asked to pay the amount of Rs. 4 lakh for marriage that could not pay Usman. Anila ran away from the house and marry Usman.

Six months of the beginning passed very well, but then Usman started showing his times. Anila started to force the body and daily violence became a routine, and once again returned to the bodies of Anilla Body building, where she came out, but this time the matter was something different. This time it was "angel" to bring it here because Anila had never seen angels. 

He used to think "angel" to Usman. In the house he used to be someone's wife. On the bed that he had with his husband. At the same bed, they were now with different men at different times.

Two children also born. Now she was a mother of two children as well as a wife but still the way to the body's market was her way. Anila's husband used to hide inela in the moments of bed with his customers and thus was delighted to Usman. Meanwhile, Osman also told Anila as many other than his children, as well as the lure of his children's future and consent to send Dubai on a contract of two months.

She went to Dubai for two months leaving her children. Meanwhile, I kept talking and she kept the problems there. No day was comfortable, nor was there anyone. 

One day I remember that she was severe ill but still after five minutes or after hours, no customer came and she was cut off. If I suggested to rest, he said, "The rest can now be found after the tomb, but it is still difficult because there is a long list of sins".

One day I came to Message that "Waseem Sahib! Can you talk now?" I wanted to apologize because of engagement, but she gave God view, I was assumed that if I definitely have a great problem, then I called myself. He said, "I have to bring other women on the bed here I have to take the loan here." Whoever does not send me pictures and videos at least. There are two small children there.

It was spoken for an hour and she got a while later, because the matter is to listen and comfort. Hearing ears and comforters are healed. Well, she came back to Islamabad settled after two months and then we did not have any contact for fifteen days.

I left some day after Lahore and then to the town of Islamabad. Looking to meet my Status to meet. The next day we met. 

She wanted to write a complete book on her life. So that the pain of all its life is not possible in this book, which was not possible in my sight because I think "the river can be closed in the cozy but a human and especially a prostitute in a book Cannot be closed ".

The tea on the cafe said, "Waseem Sahib! Many people know me, if you do not want to be afraid? Can your honor and time worse? I said" I never worry about people. " And I am a human, then sitting with a human being. What do people think I do not care". Anila replied," I am not a human, but I'm prostitute. "I said you are a human and a woman. I honor every woman.

So why are you honoring a prostitute like a woman?

"Anila, I honor you as much as I do my home women."

He said, "Repentance repentance. 

What are you saying? What are you saying? Do you do not meet women of their home". 

" I said again, "You are so respected and respected for me as women of my house". 

She was very crying to hear this phrase and when I asked for crying, she said, "We are having a habit of listening to buses." So good phrases are very difficult to digest ". 

The only one thing in Anilla was and she was that no one should talk to her. Listen to her Listen to her narrative and comfort her. In her distress, dhe supports it. Physical emotions of a prostitution are buried, they do not have any chain of men.

"I was constantly watching it while drinking tea. Believe it was very beautiful. It was very good and its eyes were very good to hide. I was thinking that tea was thinking that so well Thus, if you have not made it to be sold, God has never thought of it, but where the storm of rotation and conditions of their own relationships and conditions where the human being takes away. Giving honor sheets in today's period. The guardian men are not less than a blessing and the angels ".

After that I did not talk to Anilla. She did not contact me. Some days later I tried to contact, the number was off and on Wats app and Facebook I found that she blocked me. I remember that she once tellls that:

"I would like to meet you only once. The day I wish this desire will never contact you again"


Post a Comment

0 Comments