Safina

Late at night there was a chain on the door. Distribute sweets in the whole village. Allah has given me a daughter. He has blessed me with His mercy. The whole village was amazed. Who can be so happy about the birth of a daughter? 

Aqib was swinging with his daughter in his arms. My princess should be named Safina. It is a very cute name. She kisses her daughter's forehead. Sometimes she kisses her feet. Sometimes she gets all the happiness in the world by having a daughter like Aqib. 

Aqib had his own shop. In Saudi Arabia, everything was given by Allah. Money bought many toys for her daughter. My daughter should not feel any lack of any kind of clothes. Aqib said to his wife, "You know, my daughter is my life, my soul is my everything. 

My wife is smiling. Father, don't look at my daughter's love. Aqib is her elder brother. They lived together. Aqib's business was abroad, so the responsibility of the whole house was on his elder brother. 

Aqib earned as much money as his elder brother. He used to send one lakh or one lakh paisa in the name of his elder brother. After Allah gave him daughter again, Aqeeb was very happy. 

Business started to decline and he thought of going back to the country with his children. But every father wants his children to live a prosperous life, so he thought of staying the same. Then Allah gave him a son. 

Aqib prostrated or Allah is thankful to you. He has blessed me with a blessing like children. 

But now things were about to change. When Aqib had a son, the eyes of his brother and sister-in-law began to change. The brother had been deceived a lot. Winning Aqib with Aqib would also send money. After the birth of their son, the brother and sister-in-law thought that now the heir of this property has come. 

They started to distance themselves from Aqib. When Aqib came home, he said to his brother, "Brother." I want to divide the property now because I feel that you have changed a lot. This house is mine, so you should shift to another house. Big brother said angrily, "Which house is yours, this house is also mine and the other one is also mine." It is also mine. Get out of here. 

Aqib said in astonishment. Brother, what are you saying? Registration of the house is on my name, not yours. My brother stumbled here. There was a lot of fighting. There was a storm that night. It was raining like a wind. 

Little daughters, Two-month-old son. Safina was 8 years old when she was pushed out of her own house. She hid in her mother's arms. 

Aqib started passing through the streets of the village for her children. It was raining very hard. He said, "Spend tonight in our mansion. Tomorrow we will do something. 

You are crying all night. Brother, isn't it good? You have started to hate the name of your brother now. There is betrayal in all relationships. The next day something will happen." 

He took clothes, necessities, his three daughters, his son and his wife and migrated to the city. Arrived in the city, rented a house, wife held Aqib's hand, don't worry, God is with us, Aqib's eyes are full, my life is sad, brother became my enemy, now I could not leave my children alone and go abroad, so I got a job in a house in the city (a rich family). 

Both Aqib and his wife started working in their house. He was driving a car and his wife was doing housework. He thanked Allah and started eating two meals a day.

As time passed, Safina used to go to school. Aqib used to say with love. My Safina is not my daughter. She is my son. I will make Safina a doctor. 

Safina was very smart. She learned to cook at the age of 15. Aqib, who earns money, gives it to Safina. The daughter has to spend it wisely. 

Your mother has read it. She can't count the money. Safina said, "Baba, don't worry. I spend. Baba kissed her on the forehead. My dear son. My mother was very simple. My mother thought that there are roads in the sky on which ships fly. 

Parents hould work in someone's house all day long. He wanted the life of children to be better. Safina was very fond of father. Her father would bring something out of his mouth. Father put her hand on her head and said, "Daughter Safina, now you are in matriculation. I want you to study hard.

 My heart wants me to make you a doctor." There was a very high fever. It was cold weather. She started going to work. Aqib said, "If you are not well, go to work tomorrow." Nothing seems to be happening. 

Eid is approaching. I have to bring Eid clothes to the children. Now I will have a holiday. It will be very difficult. High fever, Cold. 

I was washing dishes in the rich man's house. My body was trembling. I washed the dishes with a broom. I am the mistress of the house. 

Sakina, you are becoming a work thief. Look, you have not swept well. You have swept again. All the rooms were in a bad condition due to fever. There was no strength in the body. Still, she started sweeping for the sake of her children. 

Father worked hard all day. They used to work besides driving. Safina was young. She had passed the matriculation exam. Now she did not go to school. 

Then one day, spring came in her life. At first sight of love, there was a boy driver in the house. When he met her, her heart began to feel good, her eyes began to talk, sometimes to come to the door to see him, sometimes to talk to him under some pretext.

 Parent was a servant in people's houses and Safina was falling in love. Safina wrote a letter to his beloved with some loving words, some poetic, some romantic. Safina had ten passes but Wasif was Absolutely illiterate, he didn't even see the face of the school. 

Wasif went to his friends for Safina's letter. Dude, a girl is trapped. She is very cute. She has good money. She has given the letter. I don't know how to read. He had read it. He said, "What is this thing? Shall I read it?" He read the letter in which he had written the state of their heart. 

Safina and Wasif was very happy. The girl dies on Wasif. Then he wrote a reply to the letter from his friend. What should I write, Wasif said, just write something like this, your brother started dying, letters started flowing, love began to intensify, Her parents, who was proud of him, Safina started betraying him, they started shaking hands, they started talking about marrying each other.

They started talking about bathing together for the rest of their lives. Promises, oaths, enthusiasm of youth. After watching movies and dramas, the same movies and dramas were on their minds. 

One day, Safina father was at home. She did not know how dad saw Safina's letter. The heart showed a lot of anger. He hit the Safina. Safina knows how much he believe in Safina and Safina were doing all this. Safina apologized. 

Father, I will never do that again. Her father was sitting in the room. He started crying. I can pick it up, but what can I do? 

I had forced to go the wrong way. The wife came to me and said, "Safina's father. You see a good relationship and marry your daughter." 

Her father also thought it was right. Her father saw his cousin's son in a medical industry. He used to work, he was educated, he was a good boy, everything was settled.

Safina was very beautiful, her eyes were like a cute little deer, her hair was long, just like a maiden, everyone was very happy.

Safina parents was the first sister to Abid's husband Abid's family. All liked Safina, Abid's mother father had said that after marriage Safina and Abid should be shifted to another house. So they will have the house named after Safina. 

They will be happy. Both of them were very happy except two people, Safina and Wasif. Wasif said, "Safina, I will die because of you. I will not be able to live without you. If you get married, I will commit suicide." 

Even Safina used to love Wasif. Ignorant people are killed when they are not acquainted with the truth of life. Safina said, "Wasif, I should not marry anyone except you." 

Wasif was ignorant. Written boy doing a good job but when he becomes a murderer of intellect, life must mourn Wasif's cry Safina's love Both were blind Safina father was sitting in the room in love It seems like tomorrow Safina is playing in my lap. When I grew up, I didn't even know that I would give everything to my daughter in dowry. 

I gave money to the owner of the furniture, booked the marriage hall to the owner of the utensils. Did I order food? 

Father was very sad. Today was henna. All the preparations were completed. Everyone was very happy. My mother pressed the clothes and put them in the hanger. The sisters were very happy. Father was calculating the money. 

When it was time for henna, there was an accident. A princess died. A butterfly was burnt. Scene of doomsday ran away with Safina Wasif. 

She asked everywhere but was unaware. Mother started crying. Poor old mother sat on the ground My Safina My daughter What did father do At what age Baba was in pain Safina was very happy with the lover. Thank you. We ran away Safina and Wasif got married at Court. Father had a heart attack now in Hospital. 

There were tears in the eyes of father who was taken away from the neighborhood. Can life be so sad? Did my real brother oppress me first? Now my daughter was killed. 

I was sitting next to my mother. Everything was left as it was. They said, "You are unlucky people. 

Father has not been able to lift his head since yesterday. He has been sitting alone and crying.

I don't do this with my dear father. The words of the people of the mad neighborhood became unbearable. Father said, "Come on, God forbid. 

Now it is time to migrate from here too." I was very happy with it. Safina's friend told her that your father had a heart attack. He was very ill. It's been a month now. He has left this house. I don't know where he has gone. 

Safina said, "I don't care. I am very happy with Wasif. Life is going very well. Safina forgot my mother father sister and brother. Time began to pass in Wasif's arms. 

Father became ill. He started walking from home to office. Sometimes he got bread for two hours. I started crying. Safina started living with Wasif as her father-in-law. Then she started quarreling with her in-laws. Safina became pregnant. 

She used to quarrel with her in-laws every day. Safina said: Two years had passed. Safina called. Father was saying, "who is it?" Safina was not daring. 

Baba had noticed that Safina had called her mother to take a deep breath. Safina started crying. My mother was sorry. She had gone astray. Mother is a mother. She heard Safina's cry and said, "Come, daughter." I will manage with your father. 

Safina reached her father's house. Baba was old. In just two years, her hair had turned white. She had become very weak. Baba cried a lot. Baba looked at Wasif. Their father said, "Son, did we blemish him for that? We had to accept Baba under duress." 

One night, Baba said to Safina, "Daughter, I am sick. Get a divorce from Wasif. He is still a cousin. I let him marry her in this company but Safina now wanted to live with Wasif. A few months passed. Baba left forever. I don't know how much he left. Maybe he could not breathe a sigh of relief. After three sisters, brother and mother's responsibility came to Wasif. A few months later, Wasif also resigned. I can't take responsibility. Your siblings and mother Wasif was also neglected by Allah's daughter Atta's ark. The situation was such that he could not even get food for a while. Wasif was working as a laborer. 

One day, Wasif was laying bricks on the roof. The situation has worsened. Food for 5 people. House rent, electricity bill, where does the money come from? I thought I would get a job, but what job could I get in the village? Who helps? I was not visible from which everyone was asking for help. Everyone was lustful. Young beautiful girl was forced. Everyone wanted to take advantage. She cried a lot in front of Allah or my Allah help me. Husband is in bed. Little sisters. Sick mother. Aunty went to the neighbor, lend me some money, we have nothing to eat. 

Aunty looked at Safina and said, "Your mother has already asked me for 3 things, she has not returned it yet. What will Safina do now?" Aunty is very compelled. Please help. Husband is also in bed. Can't go to work. Help me. I will return all the money. Aunty looked at Safina and said, "If you are very beautiful, I will say one thing. I will meet a man. 

I will meet you. He will give you 5,000 rupees. You just have to obey him. The woman said that she had to have a physical relationship with the man. Tears flowed from Safina's eyes. She came home quietly and offered Isha prayers. She cried so much in front of Allah. where did she come from? Doesn't give. 

He asked for help. I am hungry at home, I am helpless, my husband's wound, my back pain is getting worse, I am compelled, Aunty, you should call this man, Aunty, you should call this man My heart ached when I came home. Everyone was sleeping. I cried a lot in front of Allah and my Allah help me. I don't want to commit such a sin. I put rations in the house from Rs. 5,000 and rented the house. 

Joining hands in front of you is God concern. I am very compelled to help you like this, but the dogs of my society, the wolves of men, the wolves of lust, when do they have fear of God? 

Safina can't even meet her eyes. I don't know if Safina is a prostitute or this society is a brothel. If a helpless woman has to survive, the men of this society will have to warm their beds for 5,000 to 5,000. Running away from home. Divorce. Trusting a non-mahram is my guarantee. It's just an open waste for you. 

She sold her body and started running the house. She started crying and praying to Allah. O Allah, save me from this hell. Safina found a poor man who was begging in torn old clothes. The pain hidden in Safina's eyes was recognized. That poor man was running an NGO. 

Looking at Safina, he said that life is tired. Safina could not control her tears. Faqir felt helpless. He put his hand on his head and took responsibility for the expenses of his house. Safina started saying millions of prayers. I feel very sorry for Allah. The poor man said, "Don't complain to Allah and make medicine for your pain."

Allah has sent me to you. Safina stopped selling the body. He said to the poor Safina, "Pray five times and stay covered and make some sheets online. In return, I will give you 20,000 months. 'S husband has recovered, he has gone to Dubai, Safina's sisters got married in good families, Allah has changed the condition of Safina's mercy Don't force any daughter like a ship. 

These men made of your clay have become beasts. The ship also went on Umrah. That poor man with his husband never met the ship. God knows where he has disappeared. 

Wealthy people buy nights by paying Rs 5,000. One wrong step of the Safina of helpless princesses has been made to travel to prostitutes. It would not be a disgrace for a prostitute to make such big claims, not for those who make stolen mobile gifts, but for God forbid. 

Shaman's are like Safina's journey of the body or the decision of a well-mannered good boy by obeying his parents is your decision.

Post a Comment

0 Comments